Friday, May 4, 2012

3 Weeks New!

I swear it's going by faster by the day.  I am not a happy camper over this.  BUT, when you live your life in 2-3 hour blocks around feeding someone, I guess it's no wonder!

This week has brought on frustrations.  I believe Blake is going through a growth spurt since his feeding has been all crazy.  He has been wanting to eat every hour.  We've been dealing with an oversupply issue and resorted to 2-hour block feeding schedules, which seems to be working.  I'm hoping that after talking with our lactation consultant tomorrow that we can work some pumping into the mix so we'll be able to have bottles!  Hooray for dad being able to feed overnight AND bringing in the possibility of leaving the house for more than 2 hours at a time.  I'm not one to breastfeed in public.


No comments:

Post a Comment