Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First post...

So here we begin.  I have a lot to cover, so I'll work on this post over the next couple days.  For now, here is a pic. of our little one.  We had our first ultrasound/NT Scan today.  Baby T measured 6 days ahead of schedule, so our due date has been moved to April 9, 2012.  Here's to hoping Baby T sits tight until then at least then so he/she doesn't have to share a birthday with their mom or our anniversary! 


We're growing a peach.  At least thats the size of Baby T this week...average length 2.9 inches, weighing in at approximately 0.81 ounces.


Healthy.  Bouncy.  Non-stop.  HR 161bpm.  Waving hello.  SUPER CUTE.  Baby T.
13 weeks, 1 day


More photos., we're already proud parents!   (All at 13 weeks, 1 day)

Thumb sucker

Crown to Rump Length --> 7-ish centimeters =2.8-ish inches!

+ Nasal Bone

Spine

Bump @ 13 weeks 1 day (ignore the self-portrait)
I have had to resort to maternity pants now.  I no longer feel comfortable in my regulars :-(

Bump @ 5 weeks, my starting photo. (ignore large shadow, couldn't edit it out!)



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm throwing it out there that I'm guessing a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete