Saturday, October 15, 2011

Second Trimester

We made it!  Baby is now the size of a Lemon!  Which means our baby is approximately 3.4 inches in length, weighing approximately 1.5 ounces.


Still sick...but I can safely say we are 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy!  Just 25 weeks-ish to go!!!  Fatigue is subsiding, but yes, definitely still sick from time to time.  Actually, the nausea/vomiting has been at its worst during the 14th week.  Here's to hoping it fades away quickly!

I am no longer able to wear my 'regular' jeans.  The transition to maternity clothes was quick once I tried on my first pair of, what John calls, "elastic waist jeans."  They are the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned.  They might be sticking around post-pregnancy...haha, not really, but they are that comfortable.

Here is my 14 week, 5 day photo, post-dinner so I actually appear bigger than I really am.  A food baby and real baby in there.  I couldn't suck it in anymore.  (p.s. that is my new iPhone 4S that I am learning to love as I miss my Droid)


No comments:

Post a Comment